AuDAO - Release Notes
AuDAO - SQL and Java DAO Generator
- Release 1.7 - April 14, 2012
- Release 1.6 - February 19, 2011
- Release 1.5 - June 10, 2010
- Release 1.4 - May 5, 2010
- Release 1.3 - March 26, 2010
- Release 1.2 - February 25, 2010
- Release 1.1 - February 12, 2010
- Release 1.0 - February 1, 2010
- Release 0.15 - January 27, 2010
- Release 0.14 - January 14, 2010
- Release 0.13 - December 18, 2009
- Release 0.12 - December 15, 2009
- Release 0.11 - December 14, 2009
- Release 0.10 - December 4, 2009
- Release 0.9 - December 3, 2009
- Release 0.8 - November 25, 2009
- Release 0.7 - November 19, 2009
- Release 0.6 - November 9, 2009
- Release 0.5 - November 6, 2009
- Release 0.4 - November 3, 2009
- Release 0.3 - October 29, 2009
Release 1.7 - April 14, 2012
Support for HSQLDB engine.
- Updated Google App Engine SDK to version 1.6.1
- Support for HSQLDB engine - SQL scripts + Java DAO layer
Release 1.6 - February 19, 2011
Lists instead of arrays in finders. Enumerations mapped to Strings in DB. Batch inserts.
- Updated Google App Engine SDK to version 1.4.2
- Lists can be returned instead of arrays as finder results
- String enumerations - implemented.
- Batch inserts - issue#5. Currently the optimization is implemented only for GAE. For MySQL and Oracle it is only a shortcut method.
- Count() methods in GAE are not limited by max of 1000 records now.
Release 1.5 - June 10, 2010
Moved to open-source. Caching for GAE implemented. Extended GQL parser.
Release 1.4 - May 5, 2010
Several bugs fixed. Introduced "transient" columns.
- Updated Google App Engine SDK to version 188.8.131.52
- Transient columns introduced
- "Full" equality of DTO's implmented
- Multiline comments on DTO classes and their columns are allowed now
- bugfix#7 and #8 - inheritance - when extending DTO's, then copy constructors must be generated and called properly.
- bugfix#10 - GAE transactions - GQL query can participate in a transaction only if it is an ancestor query.
- bugfix#11 - GQL static queries - escaping of the property names did not work.
- bugfix#12 - GWT custom field serializer - the "modified" flags are also serialized.
- bugfix#13 - GAE - Date types must be cropped when inserting and seearching to emulate JDBC behaviour (portability and compatibility issue)
Release 1.3 - March 26, 2010
Support for GWT serialization of DTOs including GAE core classes. New options which control storing properties in GAE datastore. Renamed attribute @key to @gae-parent.
- Updated Google App Engine SDK to version 1.3.2.
- GWT server <--> client serialization support:
- Emulation of GAE datastore core classes - liek GeoPt or Key - allows to pass DTOs containing those core classes as fields from server to client
- DTO - DTO_CustomFieldSerializer - a custom field serializer class can be generated along with the DTO class - reduces amount of the data passed through network. The optimizations are aware of GAE datastore core types (e.g. GeoPt)
- GAE datastore optimizations:
- DTO enhacement - methods equals() and hashCode() cane be generated - you can choose the implementation - see more.
- Renamed the column/ref/@key attribute to column/ref/@gae-parent (GAE parent column key).
- Standalone tools can generate only selective types (DAO, DTO, FACTORY, ...)
- bugfix#5 - update column method signature was anonymous even when the column has defined the @class attribute - e.g. updateColumn(Serializable)
Release 1.2 - February 25, 2010
All GAE core classes are supported now. Unified conventions about DAO method signatures - index and condition finders.
- Serializable + List : GAE core types added - qualifier 'gae:' in type/@class
- List: qualifier 'table:' is supported in type/@class
- List: explicit index and condition finders - option 'list' forces param type to be a List - exploding (ANDed) conditions
- Dynamic GQL parser expands Collection params into separate (ANDed) filters.
- GQL dynamic and static parsers: operators IN and != are supported now.
- Added @java to params/column attribute - resolving name collisions
- Escaping kind and property names in GQL queries
- GQL Parser Static - fixed date(),datetime(),time() bugs - missing method
- "prop = KEY(..)" bug - now we can filter also normal properties by key functions
Release 1.1 - February 12, 2010
New types introduced. Fixed batch update bug - storing null values.
- New type byte - implemented for MySQL, Oracle and GAE
- New type Serializable - implemented for MySQL, Oracle and GAE
- New type List - implemented for GAE
- In batch update methods - when setting null values, the SQL was not properly formatted (fixed for MySQL and Oracle, not applicable for GAE)
Release 1.0 - February 1, 2010
Dynamic GQL queries for GAE implemented.
Released AuDAO runtime libraries sources including GQL dynamic query parser.
Fixed bugs in GQL to low-level API converter: integer versus float values; filter by __key__, order by __key__.
Release 0.15 - January 27, 2010
Fixed bug in GQL to low-level API converter - Date and Timestamp must be converted to
serialVersionUID static field can be generated in DTO classes.
Release 0.14 - January 14, 2010
Introduced DAO implementation for Google App Engine using low-level Datastore API (gae).
The old GAE / JDO implementation target renamed to gaejdo.
The documentation was updated.
Fixed bug in DAO update method signatures: not-null enum column type.
Release 0.13 - December 18, 2009
Tweaking DAO classes: root parent of DTO, DAO and DAO Impl classes can be specified.
Also enum "Column" can be enabled and disabled.
Introduced ConnectionProvider (API) and PersistenceManagerProvider (API) classes.
Release 0.12 - December 15, 2009
Updated Google APP Engine SDK to 1.3.0
The GAE DTO implementation classes has a common parent again - the bug in JDO is resolved now. The common parent is now GaeJdoAbstractDtoImpl (API).
Release 0.11 - December 14, 2009
AuDAO has a new logo.
Standalone application is now fully JDK 1.5 compatible.
Find by primary key DAO method can be explicitly defined now.
Fixed problem in GAE implementation of findOne/findMany.
Release 0.10 - December 4, 2009
Updated Google APP Engine SDK to 1.2.8. The GAE DTO implementation classes has no more any common parent. In previous SDK 1.2.6 the common parent (AbstractDto (API) was not a problem. But in SDK 1.2.8 the JDO tried to persist even the abstract class.
Release 0.9 - December 3, 2009
Added possibility to configure the DaoFactory methods using new tag <config>.
Documentation improved: added Javadoc, generated source files and compiled classes to all examples. Added new examples.
Release 0.8 - November 25, 2009
Fixed dynamic delete. Added reference fk attribute.
Documentation improved: DAO features, all methods and types documented. Crossreference to XSD added.
Release 0.7 - November 19, 2009
GAE: enums are mapped to raw types. Method update( dto ) implemented.
Getting Started documentation finished.